Corrosion experts at Matergenics are NACE Certified in corrosion, coating, cathodic protection, and materials selection with more than 30 years of experience in testing, inspection and mitigation of corrosion. We have installed numerous corrosion control and corrosion monitoring systems for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
Our corrosion testing services cover a wide range of customized tests such as:
- General Exposure Tests
- Stress Corrosion Cracking Tests
- Environmentally-Assisted Corrosion Tests
- Treated Wood Corrosion Tests
- Cabinet Test
- Electrochemical Test ASTM G61, ASTM G71..
- Materials Selection Testing
- CDT , Cathodic Disbondment Tests
- Hydrogen Diffusion Tetss
Standard ASTM and NACE tests include:
- ASTM G102: Calculation of Corrosion Rates and Related Information from Electrochemical Measurements
- ASTM G44: Exposure of Metals and Alloys by Alternate Immersion in Neutral 3.5 % Sodium Chloride Solution
- ASTM B117, ASTM G85, Salt Spray tets
- ASTM G148: Evaluation of Hydrogen Uptake, Permeation, and Transport in Metals by an Electrochemical Technique
- ASTM G31: Immersion Corrosion Testing of Metals
- ASTM G5, G59, G61: Potentiodynamic Polarization tests
- Corrosion Testing and Corrosion Control in Electrical, Telecom and Utility Manholes
- ASTM G108: Electrochemical Reactivation (EPR) for Detecting Sensitization of AISI Type 304 and 304L Stainless Steels
- ASTM D2247, D4585: Humidity Chamber Tests
- ASTM G129: Slow Strain Rate Testing to Evaluate the Susceptibility of Metallic Materials to Environmentally Assisted Cracking
- ASTM B827: Mixed Flowing Gas (MFG) Environmental Tests
- ASTM G50: Atmospheric Corrosion Tests on Metals
- ASTM F1624: Hydrogen Embrittlement Test
- ASTM G106: Verification of Algorithm and Equipment for Impedance Measurements
- WAPA E1214: Determining Corrosion of Metal in Contact with Treated Wood
We are here to help
We respond to all customers promptly by sending a technical proposal to address corrosion testing details, investigation and the proposal costs. If we need more information, our engineers will contact you.Whether you are a large corporation or a small enterprise, we will provide you with the attention you need and deserve. In so doing, we hope to work with you for many years to come.Please call Dr. Zee at 412-952-9441 and let us know how we can assist you in your corrosion investigation at our modern laboratory or on project site. Alternatively, you can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you!